Our board elections bylaws are listed below, you can vote if:
- You are under 36 years of age on June 23, 2016, and
- You are current on your dues, which can be accomplished a number of ways:
- You are a lifetime member,
- You paid yearly dues on or after June 23, 2015,
- You purchased a ticket to the SFVYD 2016 Robert F. Kennedy Awards Reception, or
- Someone bought you a ticket to the SFVYD 2016 Robert F. Kennedy Awards Reception.
If you are not current on your dues, you can still pay them and be eligible to vote. But your personal circumstances could dictate the deadline by which you must pay dues and be eligible to vote:
- If you have paid dues within the past year, you must renew within one year of having paid them.
If you are interested in running for one of the elected officer positions (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Communications Director), we encourage you to ask our current board members about their positions. You can also review the SFVYD Bylaws to see the duties of the elected positions. We encourage all interested members to run. If interested send your candidate statements to Mike Young by Friday June 10.
Do you like this page?